tcptrace-bugs Work From home (JOB OPENINGS)

From: Sherman Spints (
Date: 05/28/06

Message-Id: <>
From: "Sherman Spints" <>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 23:24:08 -0700
Subject: tcptrace-bugs Work From home (JOB OPENINGS)

158 rue Julian Grimau Bat C1,
94400 Vitry sur seine
TEL : (33) 01 46 82 00 00
FAX : (33) 01 46 82 14 00

My name is Mr. Sherman Spints I am an Artist and a consultant. I live in FRANCE, with my three kids,
two cats, one dog and the love of my life i.e. my wife. It is definitely a full house and I have been doing
Artworks since I was young, I also have been in the business of precious stone for a longtime and earned
enough to have my personal GOLD mine. That made me had about 22 years experience in the profession.
 I have a major in Art in high school and took a few College Art Courses. Most of my works are done in
either pencil or airbrush mixed with color pencils, which I have recently added to make my work more
 presentable to world.
I design and create artwork on the computer too. I have been selling my artworks for the past 6 years and
 have had my work featured on trading cards, prints, dailies, magazines and others. I have sold my artworks,
sapphires gold and gold dust in galleries and to private collectors from all over the world. I am always facing
serious difficulties when it comes to selling my art works to Americans and British's and people in some other
 countries of the world, they are always offering to pay with a US MONEY ORDER or CHEQUE and Other
 Forms of Negotiable Instruments, which is difficult to be cashed here in Europe.
I am looking for a representative in the STATE or UK and other countries of the World who will be working for
me as a per time worker and I will be willing to pay the person 15% for every transaction, which wouldn't affect
your present state of work. I mean someone who would help me receive payments from my customers in the
STATE or UK and Other Countries of the world. I need a good person who is responsible, reliable and trustworthy.
Because the cost of coming to the state and getting payments is very expensive for me and I am working on setting up
 a branch in the STATE and UK, so for now I need a representative in the United states and UK who will be handling
 the payment aspect for me.
These payments are either going to be coming in form of a MONEY ORDER, TRAVLLERS CHECKS, PERSONAL
 CHECK or BUSINESS CHECKS. This payments will be coming from my clients to you and your name and address
will be effected on any of the negotiable instruments my clients are paying you with ok. So all you need to do is to cash
 the PAYMENTS, deduct your said percentage and send the balance of the money back to us through Western Union
Money Transfer or Money Gram to any place I will have to instruct you to do that. But the problem I have is Trust and
 Honesty, but I have my way of getting anyone that gets away with our money, I have contacted the FEDERAL BUREAU
 OF INVESTIGATIONS (FBI) branch in Washington and I've been given an assurace to get that person tracked down
before the next 48hours. Once you have cashed the payment there, your meant to deduct your15% and send the balance
to me via Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Money Transfer, all transfer fees should be deducted from the
money. If you are interested, please get back to me as soon as possible.



Mr. Sherman Spints,

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.7 : 05/28/06 EDT