tcptrace-bugs Supervisor Vacancy
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 15:40:59 -0500
From: International Mailing Services <Bunce@indiya.com>
Subject: tcptrace-bugs Supervisor Vacancy
At present we have a vacant position of the Supervisor to work in our International Mailing Services (IMS) Department.
Supervisor will be responsible for managing the process of receiving and sending Euro Trade Company correspondence (goods and letters). You will have possibility to earn more money working as a Supervisor.
You'll earn 1800-3000$ per month working at home.
- To be able to live and work in the USA;
- To have personal computer, telephone and access to Internet;
- To be able to work a few hours per day;
- To be able to learn shipping systems (FedEx, UPS, Airborne, etc.);
- To have experience in MS Word and MS Excel;
- To be self-motivated, independent and critical thinker;
- To be able to work independently and as a part of a team.
- To monitor the work of the shippers;
- To manage procurement (IMS) department's mail by retrieving or receiving items from post office and delivery services and to process Euro Trade Company correspondence into departments all over the world for the inner need of the Company and its employees;
- To receive, inspect, sort and ship required items (packages) to specific departments in/out side of US. Generally IMS department's shipments consist of electronics (computers, laptops, photo equipment).
To obtain this position you should:
If you received this email by mistake and do not want to receive future notice from us please send a message to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pleaser report abuse to this address: email@example.com
Euro trade Inc., HR Department
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.7
: 03/16/06 EST